Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Come ON!

Okay, I know that my due date is still 3 days away, but I can't help but feeling that this little girl is going to come sooner. In fact, I have penciled her in for tomorrow. For those of you who have stuck with our blog, (despite the fact that I only post every few weeks), please, PLEASE cross your fingers that I get my wish! There's no real reason I'm aiming for tomorrow--just seemed like a good day to me. Plus, I'm tired. And uncomfortable.

Sorry, no pictures to post. But if you all help me get this labor going then I promise the next post will contain cute baby photos!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I'm praying and praying! Come on baby girl! We are all ready for you!!!!!!

Tabaitha said...

I did a ton of walking towards the end. It helped him drop more and I also did squats in the pool. Spicy food works too! I never tried anything else. I ended up getting induced because he was too big.

Anonymous said...

Did I ever mention to you that May 9 is a wonderful birthday? Just think... only one week more and your darling daughter can share her birthday with me! How does that sound to you? ;-)

Tabaitha said...

Congratulations! Your baby girl is finally here!

Kristen said...

Why the heck does your baby tracker say 3 days to go?? Thank goodness she is here and healthy!! I can't wait to meet her!!