Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life with Harper

I wish I had some exciting updates of my life, but frankly, everyday is pretty much some variation of naps, feedings, and poopy diapers. Harper has, however, started to make more "talking" sounds and seems to be more aware of movement, colors, sounds, and patterns. The fog is lifting and Josh and I are getting a little more sleep. In fact, last night Harper slept from 11pm until 5am. Unfortunately, we didn't. At about 3:30 a very loud young man and several cops were having it out on the sidewalk below our bedroom window. That's city living, I guess.


Here are some photos from the last few weeks that I haven't posted yet:

Harper with Uncle Jason


Harper with Great Mima & Papa Gatewood



Van Sickle's in KC



Harper's impression of a peacefully sleeping baby












1 comment:

Jill said...

I LOVE YOU HARPER! Alexus and Taylor look old. Really old. Since when did we become the "adults"??? I don't like it.